Thursday, November 8, 2007

Waiting

Why does patience have to be a virtue? I mean, really. I feel like I have learned that lesson quite enough, thank you very much. We went to our final meeting on Tuesday night, expecting to be getting licensed. We should've known better. At least if we ever go through this process again, we'll know what to expect. The girl that completes the paperwork to license us is out of the office the rest of this week, so we will be licensed early next week. It's just a few days, but it feels longer. After all, I've been waiting for this for 20 years.
We did ask at our meeting what the rules are about taking pictures and putting them online. I was hoping to be able to put pictures on here, but we won't be able to. So, you might be seeing a lot of shots of little hands and feet. Those are allowed, I think. I continue to remind myself that while this experience is different from most people who are becoming first-time parents, it's better because it's God's plan for us.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

why can't i see your baby?????
can you email pictures? or is that the same thing?
im confused.